So, yesterday I made this easy, yet tasty chicken dish. It's another one from the Nest, one of the girls had it in her blog, The Domestic Diva. She got it from a French's Onion ad, but when I made it, I noticed it's on the back of the can, too. I had some leftover onions from Thansgiving, because we ended up with double the ingredients for green bean casserole. So, they've been sitting in the pantry since then.
This wasn't earth-shatteringly delicious or anything, but it was good and you can't beat how easy it is - perfect for any busy day when you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen!
Crunchy Onion Chicken
Ingredients
1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions, finely crushed
Ingredients
1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions, finely crushed
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
Directions
1) Preheat oven to 400 F.
Directions
1) Preheat oven to 400 F.
2) Crush onions in a plastic bag (I used my food processor)
3) Dip chicken into egg, then coat in onion crumbs.
4) Bake 20 minutes until cooked through.
From The Domestic Diva blog by Nestie DizzyLiz83
From The Domestic Diva blog by Nestie DizzyLiz83
We had it with couscous and peas (always my go-to side dishes!).
Here's a picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment