Monday, March 17, 2008

Name My Spin-Off Blog

Lately, I've been reading a lot of different cooking blogs in an effort to find new recipes. There are a couple of cooking and baking challenge blogs out there that I am thinking about participating in - every month they announce an ingredient or recipe to try and all the participants blog about it and then the organizers pick a winner. In order to do it, I want to start a separate blog about cooking. I'll still post recipes on this one, too, and just copy the posts onto the cooking blog. That way, I won't be putting all my other "life" posts out there, but anyone who reads this blog won't have to read more than one.


So I need a name for the cooking blog. Post your ideas in the comments, please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about... Radioactive Southern Slow Cooker? :)