As of yesterday, I finished week 1 of the Couch to 5K program! Go, me!
Friday I did day 2. I wasn't able to keep track of my stats, though because I had to pause the treadmill mid-workout when I felt something in my shoe. While I was doing that, the treadmill reset itself. I guess I stayed paused too long. So, I lost the info on how far I'd gone. Luckily, I remembered how much time I'd done, so I was able to complete the workout, time-wise.
Yesterday, I did day 3. I went 1.36 miles in 20 minutes, which was a bit faster than what I did on day 1.
So, that's week 1 down with 341 days before the 1/2 marathon (as of yesterday).
I added a countdown ticker to the race over there on the right side of the blog, so everyone can keep track! I know all my readers are very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment