Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blogs I Read - Stampin' with Elizabeth

I am going to start a list of "Blogs I Read" over there on the right-hand side of the screen, but I thought it might be more interesting if I wrote about why I read them.

Today's blog is "Stampin' with Elizabeth."
This is my sister's brand new blog for her "Stampin' Up" business. She just started it last month (I helped her get it set up!) and she already has several cute ideas on there. I am going to have to order the letters she used to make her Valentine's banner! (But I'll have to order them from my mom, who is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator because it's her turn - sorry, Elizabeth.) I am already picturing a banner for every holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is cool, I did not know Elizabeth had a blog. She is now added to my favorites.