Last week, Alec convinced me to sign up for Twitter. I haven't "tweeted" because Alec is the only one following me. He usually knows what I'm up to.
If you have Twitter, and you want to follow me, look me up. Well, I think you can look me up. I tried to search for myself and I didn't find me (am I have an existential crisis?). I had my profile set so that I have to approve my "followers" because in the first two minutes I got two random followers and that's a little strange. So, I took that setting off and I still don't show up in the search results. Then I put the setting back on.
So, if you do want to follow me, I'm not really sure how you can go about doing that. Unless you just search for Alec (using his real name, of course) and then you'll see me as one of the people he's following. He actually does come up in the search results.
That is, of course, if you care that much about my life. It's really not that interesting.
I do, however, think it's fun to follow other people. I'm not really following anyone I actually know, except Alec. One friend came up when I searched using my e-mail address book. Other than that, so far I have: Martha Stewart; Elisabeth Hasslebeck & Sherri Shephard from "The View" and two bloggers I like, Pioneer Woman & Bakerella.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm on Twitter, too, but haven't Tweeted yet. We are discussing social networking in my business coaching group.
Post a Comment