Wow, I can't believe it's been a little less than a year since I stared this blog and outlined my resolutions for 2008. I'm proud to say I've kept them all.
Start a Blog
Well, this blog has 105 posts! I know I've neglected it of late, but with preparing for the holidays, work trips and training for Disney, I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with it. I hope y'all have enjoyed reading my ramblings.
Try a New Recipe Every Week
I haven't gone back and counted, but I think I've done this every week, minus a few when I was traveling for work or we were on vacation. I cooked the final one of the year yesterday. It's been a lot of fun to try new things and I'm happy to say that most of them have been a success! I actually still have a few that I haven't posted. I guess I'll have to get to them next year!
Start Running
I pretty much summed this one up the other day. I did go for a 10.45 mile run on Sunday and with a combination of running and walking, I finished in 2.5 hours and had an average pace of 14 minutes, 20 seconds per mile. I'm certain I'll do a fair amount of walking during the race, but I'm now actually confident that I'll finish (and maybe even have time to pause for some character photos)!
I wish everyone a safe, happy, healthy 2009!
PS - I have no resolutions for 2009 yet, except to keep the 2008 ones going strong . . .
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment