44 As a 1930s wife, I am |
I feel I was penalized for not having children (I just didn't answer the questions that related to child care so I didn't get any points for those).
There is a version for husbands, too. I'll have to make Alec take it!
I named this blog "Vita Abundantior" which is Latin for "Life More Abundant." It's the motto of my beloved college, Randolph-Macon Woman's College and I thought it would be appropriate since I plan to blog about my many different interests - cooking, decorating, crafts, running, travel and just life in general.
44 As a 1930s wife, I am |
4 comments:
Mine said I was "Superior," but considering I'm not married yet, I'm guessing that score is a little suspect. Fun quiz, though! The husband version was pretty interesting (or insane, depending on your POV)
I got top makes, but I lied on the questions. Faye
OK -- as a true Salem girl should, I scored "Very Superior" with an 89. Go figure!
Oh -- I should have said that Darren scored an unprecedented 127!!!!!!!
Post a Comment