To start a comment, just click where it says "Comment" under the post. Depending on if other people have commented, it might say "0 Comments" or "1 Comment," etc.
That will open the comment screen. Type your comment in the box.
Then, you choose how to "sign" your comment.
Google/Blogger - you can use this one if you have an account with Google or Blogger. If you do, you're more than likely already signed in to it and so that will be the default choice.
Open ID - you can use this one if you have an account with Live Journal, Type Pad, Word Press or AIM. Choose the account type & you'll be prompted to enter your ID.
Name/URL - you can use this one if you don't have one of the other accounts, but you still want your name to show up. A field will open to enter your name and an optional website address.
Anonymous - you can use this one if you don't want me or anyone else to know who wrote the comment.
Finally, just click the "Publish Your Comment" button. I'll get an e-mail saying I have a comment to review and then I'll choose to post it or not. I haven't received an un-publishable comment so far, but I just like having the option to review things before they're out there for pretty much everyone I know to read!
So, comment away!

1 comment:
Congratulations on meeting your goal in your first race.
Dad
Post a Comment