Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pizza Success!

I tried the pizza crust again on Sunday and it was a success! I was so excited. I didn't even have to use the space heater to get it to rise. One of the girls on the Nest suggested turning on the oven to 150, then turning it off and putting the dough in. She said she sometimes heats water on the stove, then puts that in a pan in the oven if it's too dry in the house. I honestly didn't know if it was too dry or not, so I used the water. In any case, it worked.


Here is the pizza crust before I topped it:


And here is the finished product. It's a BBQ chicken topping.

I was going to post the recipe, but it's late and I apparently printed it out & didn't save it on the computer. I'm too tired to type it over again, but I promise I will soon!


No comments: